About Minter Dial – Expert and Speaker on Branding and Digital Strategy
After a long and successful international career at L’Oreal, Minter Dial created The Myndset Company in 2009 to help senior management teams to adapt to the new exigencies of the internet-enabled marketplace. Minter has worked with world-class organizations to help them – and their executive teams – improve their digital literacy and catalyze a change in mindset, necessary to adopt the new digital landscape. Clients of The Myndset include Orange, Kering Group (Gucci, Puma, Volcom, Alexander McQueen…), Redcats (LaRedoute, OneStopPlus, Ellos), Kao (Goldwell/KMS), Rémy Cointreau, Samsung, Total, BNP-Paribas (Belgium/USA), Hai Vision (Canada), KPMG and Tencent (China).
Minter combines years of senior multi-cultural leadership experience, worldwide management of Redken (US #1 salon professional brand) and a deep involvement in the Internet and new media. In 1998, he was a pioneer, creating L’Oreal’s first ever professional web site. With this experience, Minter helps brands to capitalize on the digital opportunities by providing proven methods to drive the mindset change necessary to make a digital strategy succeed. Minter is also VP of International Media and Business Development for Netexplo, a Worldwide Observatory of new technologies.
Publications & Interviews
- Minter’s publications online: Social Media Today, eConsultancy, BrandChannel, Brian Solis, Huffington Post (en français), Business Insider
- Minter’s interviews or press mentions: Les Echos (en français), Les Echos au Maroc (en français), Yesware Interview by Jessica Stillman, eConsultancy Q&A, Social Media Show UK, LikeMinds London (by Graham Stewart), Terrafemina (en français), at Women’s Forum 2011 (en français).
- You can also view his YouTube Channel or check out his English podcast Minter Dialogue on iTunes which has been going since 2010.
Further Background Information
With an MBA from INSEAD (1993), a BA in Trilingual Literature from Yale University (1987) and secondary education in England (Eton College), Minter has been steeped in change on an international level.
Minter’s experience at L’Oreal:
- From 2006-2009, he was Managing Director and member of the Worldwide L’Oréal PPD Executive Committee, in charge of Business Development, eBusiness (internet), Education & Artistic Relations.
- Previously, from 2003-2006, he was Managing Director of the Professional Products Division (PPD) of L’Oréal Canada (based in Montréal).
- From 2000-2003, Minter was General Manager Worldwide of Redken 5th Avenue NYC, responsible for the vision, strategy and creative direction of the brand, which is distributed in 40 countries.
These multiple experiences led Minter to believe in and create a new way to managing an international brand, business and digital strategy, forming the basis of the new Myndset approach.