Minter Dialogue #54
This interview is with Adrien Henni, co-founder and chief editor of East West Digital News, an English language media focused on the evolving Russian digital market. He is also advisor to FaberNovel, the innovation consultancy out of Paris. In this interview, we discuss the Russian digital landscape, some of the latest innovations to come out of Russia and some of the keys to doing business and digital marketing in Russia.
You can also sign up to the Minter Dialogue podcast here via iTunes.
To connect with Adrien Henni and East West Digital News:
Sites mentioned by Adrien Henni
- Innovation in Russia – now the #14 in the world according to the Global Innovation Index by Bloomberg
- Linkedin is indeed in Russian
- Displair – next generation screens
- Dora from Intersoft – mobile applications with radioactivity meter (EWDN article about Dora)
- Pinterest in Russia: pinme.ru (Pinterest copy cat)
- eCommerce in Russia by EWDN
Further resources for the Minter Dialogue Radio Show:
Meanwhile, you can find my other English-speaking interviews on the Minter Dialogue Radio Show on Buzzsprout or via iTunes. Please don’t be shying about rating this podcast on iTunes! And for the francophones reading this, if you want to get more podcasts, you can also find my radio show en français over at : MinterDial.fr, on Buzzsprout or in iTunes.